Thank you for your interest in joining OnTheBoard (OTB).
Why join OTB?
- Stay informed on current matters which concern organizational leadership and independent owners.
- As a responsible party, know what management (or consultants) should be reporting on and what follow-up questions you should ask.
The above comes to you with very little effort. It takes less than 60 seconds to read the OTB briefing when it arrives in your inbox.
There is no cost to join and access our online resources.
How to join?
Join via LinkedIn (preferred method)
- Membership to this site is managed by joining the accompanying OTB LinkedIn group.
Join our FREE LinkedIn Group and connect with other leaders who are also looking to be better at what they do.
- Upon approval of your request to join the group, an account will be created for you on the OnTheBoard.org site shortly thereafter.
- Submit your request to join the OnTheBoard.org LinkedIn group here.
Join via Member Form
- You may also request to join using this form.