Thank you for your interest in joining us OnTheBoard.
Why join OTB?
- As a board member/owner, you need to know what management (or consultants) should be reporting on at every board meeting, and what follow-up questions you should be asking TODAY based on the current business landscape.
- As a manager, be proactive, know and bring to the attention of your leadership key topics they should be focusing on.
- Overall, stay up-to-date on the latest operational, cybersecurity and compliance topics that should concern organizational leadership and independent owners.
Information comes to you with very little effort. It takes less than 60 seconds to read the OTB briefing when it arrives in your inbox.
Currently there is no cost to join and access our online resources. We do plan to self-sustain ourselves by making paid memberships available.
How to join?
Join via LinkedIn (preferred method)
- Membership to this site is managed by joining the accompanying OTB LinkedIn group.
Join our FREE LinkedIn Group and connect with other leaders who are also looking to be better at what they do.
- Upon approval of your request to join the group, an account will be created for you on the OnTheBoard.org site shortly thereafter.
- Submit your request to join the OnTheBoard.org LinkedIn group.
Not a LinkedIn member?
- You may also request to join using this form.